Sunday, January 3, 2010

Visit to Idaho






Gracie and I had the opportunity to fly to Idaho for Christmas. Thanks to my wonderful family who we love very much. This was the best gift I have ever received. Wow, were we busy we tried to fit all the Christmas festivities we would normally do during the month of December into five days. We managed to pull it off and it was well worth it. Gracie and I were able to spend time with my nieces Taylor and Caitlynn who I cherish. I always love seeing my Grandma who is 90 years old. That woman is so full of life still that I can hardly keep up with. We were also able to vist Uncle Nick and Aunt Anna Marie, thanks for the good Breakfast! We came home to Oregon on Christmas eve and were able to have the opportunity to have Mii Mii and Papa join us the following day for Christmas here. I will post more on that another day.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment